Saturday 2 November 2013

Suanze & Justin Red Carpet

The whole Banquet plan which took us a year goes well during our Red Carpet Night~

The Bride side reception dinner took place in Premiere Hotel Klang on 2-Nov-2013.
Since our ROM is fall on 3rd March 2013 so I decided to have 33 Tables Banquet.
My theme for the night is Red Carpet and so I ask everyone of our guest to makeover as pretty as they can.
And of course my family members all are the best of all on that night.

Luckily I have my lovely Bubble - Heart2Heart Florist, as my wedding decorator, she make up the atmosphere and everyone like it so much especially the photobooth. Also thanks to the wedding planner team - Merry Factory, who help me lots to arrange everything with no fuss, i can just enjoy the whole night to the Max~!!! At the same time, I have a very good Makeup Artist - Kelly Yong, who is sweet & pretty to turn me into a superstar as what i wish to for 2 sessions~ I get almost 90% of compliment from my guest during the dinner. The photographer Cedric and also the videographer from Sunsshines Wedding Team.

I have 3 gowns on that superstar night, red blue, purple white & pink black. 1st gown during welcoming guest, 2nd dress first march in and 3rd gown for second march in and tossing. We have KGs & Amanda as our Emcee & Live Band. Amanda a TV2 Newscaster who are pretty & sexy saxophonist as well, to lead us grandly during our first March-in. Ohya, last but not least we have superb cute pageboys & flower girl too...

How Amazing my Kelly Yong babeee work~ :)

First Makeover
First March-in (Second Gown)
 Going to change gown
Second March In (Third Gown)

MySuperb Kidzzz... Muackssss :*


MySister (Feel like superstar)


MyCollegue-FES


MyBestest Brothers & Sister
MyPerfect Family

MyFirst MarchIn Gown (Super Love)



No comments:

Post a Comment